Wednesday, August 10, 2011

In recent adventures...


The past few weeks have been totally fun! I've runaway to San Diego/SoCal twice (my poor car!) and have had many friend and band good times!



First up on the list: Maroon5 / Train summer tour.



First stop was Chula Vista, CA with Heather and Aveen!



On the way we stopped in La Jolla, to get SPRINKLES. I will always, always, always splurge for Sprinkles Cupcakes. ALWAYS.







I try to gracefully eat them with a fork, to make them last longer, otherwise I shove them in my face and they're gone within seconds, like this:







ALSO! We met up with my bestest, Nicole, who I hadn't seen since OCTOBER! Major best friend fail! But living 420 or so miles from one another is tough! We enough desert before lunch, then hung out for a bit.







I love her! <3



After hang times, we headed to the show! Front row, bitches. Front row.







Showtime!







Gavin Degraw opened.



Then it was time for the loves of my life, Maroon 5!











Then, TRAIN!







After the show we were driving back to Heather's house, and her warning light for low air pressure came on. None of us had ever put air in our car tires before (hey, we're girls, we get it done for us!) so we had an adventure in the middle of the night at a random gas station. In the end, I think I did a good job, because the light went off! Yay, I fixed it!







Good Friday night! Up next, Paso Robles!







No comments:

Post a Comment